Tag: funny dad and son conversations

Funny dad and son conversation

Son: “Dad, Did you know 93% of earth’s population masturbate in the shower, while the other 7% sing one song?”
Dad: “What song?”
*Starts laughing uncontrollaby*

{- Swipe For Next Post -}


Loading...