Jokes! Jokes! Jokes! This is one of the biggest sections on Jokideo.com any text based joke is here! From adult and dirty to blonde and dumb! Any type on joke is found here!
As you can imagine, the gambling world produces a lot of crazy stories. The wins at the craps table that paid for an entire vacation. A magical football season where every bet you made was a winner. That guy who became a millionaire playing on a site similar to all slots Online Casino. We’ve all heard one somewhere.
Plenty of people have crazy gambling stories, and most of them are fun or at least interesting. It is in this spirit that we posted this article. So, without further ado, here’s a look at what we believe are some of the craziest and funniest gambling stories on the internet:
1. A Leicester woman, Glenda Blackwell, decided that she wanted to teach her husband a lesson about his gambling. So, when he asked her to buy some Powerball tickets, she jumped at the chance.
But, instead of spending the money on its intended item, she bought a Carolina Millions scratch off ticket to prove to him the futility of the system. But, her hopes were not to be. When she scratched off the numbers, she realized that the ticket was worth a whopping $1 million! As you can imagine, she had to eat her words. But, for $1 million, who would mind?
2. Timal Fertita, the billionaire owner of The Golden Nugget Casino in Atlantic City was fined for violating a New Jersey rule that bans casino owners from making a bet in the state.
3. When she won over a $1,000 at a casino in Arizona, Mirna Valenzuela thought it was her lucky day. But, when she tried to collect her funds with her Arizona driver’s license, she was told to come back the next day with her Mexican passport. When she returned, she was greeted by Border Patrol Agents who took her and her daughter into custody.
4. Two former lunch ladies from Pittsburgh were charged with embezzling almost $100K in cash from their employer, funds they used to support their casino gambling habit. The alleged crime took place over a period of about two years.
5. Floyd “Money” Mayweather, the infamous boxer, bet almost $6 million on the Heat in Game 7 of the NBA Eastern Finals and won! He made a cool $5 million from the bet. With all his luck, how much do you think he would win if he decided to try the online slot games available at allslotscasino.com?
6. One Australian man made over $30 million playing a mere 8 hands in a high-stakes poker game. How did he pull this off? Was he some kind of poker pro? The player, aided by an accomplice, hacked into the security cameras in the casino and was able to see his competitors’ every hand. His partner relayed this information via an earpiece. His ruse was soon uncovered by the authorities but he was allowed to leave the casino and the country with his winnings.
7. You know you gamble a lot when a casino sends you a Rolls Royce as a token of their appreciation. This was the case for Chinese-Mexican business Zhen Ye Gon. Reportedly, he’d lost well over $100 million through the years gambling at the iconic Las Vegas casino, the Venetian. How is this possible? His average wager was $150,000 at the Baccarat table.
8. Many of us have heard about FedEx, the transportation giant that makes sure that packages are delivered all over the world. Currently, it’s staff numbers in the hundreds of thousands and it’s worth over $30 billion. But, if it weren’t for a lucky run at a Blackjack table in Vegas, this empire may not exist today.
Back in the early days of FedEX, the company ran up a $24,000 fuel, with only $5,000 in the bank. There was no way they were going to be able to pay it. It seemed like the only option was to liquidate, pay their employees, and give up on the business. But, Fred Smith (the owner) wasn’t ready to give up yet. He made a trip to Vegas with the $5,000 in hand and was able to turn it into $27K playing blackjack. And the rest, like they say, is history.